Certified speech-language pathologists at the Brookings Health System are specially trained to evaluate and treat individuals with speech/language, cognitive, voice and swallowing disorders.
Services offered include:
- Swallowing disorders or dysphagia
- Speech/language disorders or impairments resulting from stroke, dementia and various neurological disorders
- Developmental speech and language disorders
- Voice disorders caused by disease or misuse of the voice
- Cognitive and Attention Impairments
- Pediatrics Speech Therapy
Contact the Speech Therapy department at (605) 696-8060.