Yorkshire Eye Clinic
Excellence in Eye Care Close to Home
Yorkshire Eye Clinic, a division Brookings Health System, has offered ophthalmology and optometry services to area residents for more than 35 years.
Comprehensive Family Eye Care for All Ages
- Cataract Evaluations and Surgery
- Cosmetic Lid Surgery
- Medical eye problems, such as glaucoma, diabetes and macular degeneration
- In-office Laser for Secondary Membrane
- Contact Lens Evaluations and Fittings
Surgical and Laser Treatment Specialists
The clinic is a combined eye care group consisting of ophthalmology and optometry.
- Dr. Ronold Tesch, an ophthalmologist has practiced in the Brookings area for over 37 years.
- Dr. Kenneth Knudtson, also an ophthalmologist, is a native of Sioux Falls and has been with Yorkshire Eye Clinic over 10 years.
- Dr. Timothy Minton, an opthalmologist, is a native of Rapid City and has 35 years experience.
- Dr. Trisha Morehouse, an optometrist, is a native of Parkston, and joined the practice in 2010. She enjoys taking care of the entire family and participates in the InfantSEE program, providing free eye exams to babies age 6 to 12 months.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
How do I schedule an appointment?
In the Brookings area, call (605) 692-7315
Outside of the Brookings area, call 1-800-477-2954
2311 Yorkshire Drive
Brookings, SD 57006